We, as members, have been given so much by the NAWCC. To maintain and grow the Association we must continue to fund our obligations.
- Bob Peischl, FNAWCC*
Clocks are marvelous! … But many valuable old clocks are tossed in the trash each day because their owners just don’t understand how marvelous they are. So I contribute to the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors, hoping it can continue to spread the word: Marvelous!
- Ward Miller
We started to attend the various Regional and National meetings and soon realized that we had joined what is probably one of the friendliest organizations in the world... We have got so much out of the organization over the years and so wanted to help in any way we can.
- Jean and Philip* Priestley, FNAWCC*
- Hosted the NAWCC 75th Anniversary National Convention Gala Day & the For All Time Celebration
- Curated American Treasures: The Gottdenker Collection
- Celebrated 40th Anniversary
- Unveiled new 3D virtual reality watch-engineering software and hardware interface
Library / Research Center
- Installed new and improved archival storage system
- Added nearly 700 books, videos, and periodicals to the lending library collection
- Welcomed hundreds of NAWCC members during National Convention Gala Day and conducted tours of the archives
- Celebrated the naming of the Fortunat Mueller-Maerki Library & Research Center
- Coordinated traveling workshops across the country
- Expanded NAWCC School of Horology workshop program by adding additional courses and areas of study
- Provided horological-related webinars to both members and nonmembers
- Organized workshops for the National Conventional