Join Our Celebration!
Dear Friend of the NAWCC,
As you may know, The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors, Inc. (NAWCC) opened its world-famous Watch & Clock Museum to the public on November 6, 1977, nearly 40 years ago. Today, more than 15,000 people visit the Museum every year.
In celebration of the Museum's 40th Anniversary, the NAWCC is inviting all of our friends and supporters to join us along with an assemblage of members, patrons, donors, international horological experts, institution leaders, and company executives who have a close association with the NAWCC in celebrating our museum's fortieth year!
The NAWCC is the world's largest museum, research library, educational institution, and international community of horological professionals and enthusiasts dedicated to clocks, watches, time, and timekeeping. We are committed to being the world leader, educator, and advocate for horology and for everyone who is interested in horology.
You may be aware of our Museum and Association, but you may not be aware of the NAWCC's full portfolio:
• The world's largest Museum and Research Library dedicated to clocks, watches, time, and timekeeping
• A comprehensive horological education program
• An international community of 13,000 members
• A website with 500,000 visits per year
• An Internet-based public forum community on horological issues with a participation rate of 1.5 million entries per year, with 854,000 unique users
• An assembly of 150 Chapters around the globe
• Regional U.S. conventions and an annual, international convention for members and horology enthusiasts
• A world-class publishing house
• An internationally and academically renowned annual Symposium on time-related topics
• The broker of the largest affiliation of volunteer subject matter experts on time and timekeeping
• A global leader in influencing the horological community
On November 29th, 2017, the Museum hosted a special event including drinks, refreshments, hors d'oeuvres, special announcements and presentations, and a sneak peek at a one-of-a-kind watch created by the RGM Watch Co. commemorating the Museum's 40th Anniversary. This special edition wristwatch will be auctioned off in spring 2018. To learn more about Roland G. Murphy and his masterpieces, please visit: http://www.rgmwatches.com/watches/
That event was just the beginning of the NAWCC's celebrations. On July 18 and 19, 2018, we will be remembering and celebrating the founding of our organization in 1943. We invite you to reserve these dates on your calendar—they will be events you will not want to miss.
You and/or your company or organization may want to be a sponsor of these events be recognized as such. Please see our sponsorship option packages below. If you know of a company or individual who may also want to be a sponsor, please pass on this information to them. All sponsorships are tax-deductible donations to the NAWCC, Inc., a 501(c)(3) educational charitable nonprofit organization. We also would appreciate any tax-deductible donations toward the cost of these festivities.
Thank you for your support, loyalty, and commitment. We hope to see you in July 2018!
All the best of TIME to you…
Tom Wilcox, Executive Director
OUR DONORS & SUPPORTERS
A Special Thank You to our Generous Supporters!
The National Watch & Clock Museum would like to take this opportunity to thank the gracious supporters who have contributed to help make our 40th Anniversary Celebration possible.
James T. Dutton DVM,CPA
If you are interested in contibuting to our event by advertising here, please contact NWCM 40th Anniversary for more information.
Please choose the sponsorship level that best suits your desired involvement:Bronze Level Sponsorship
Silver Level Sponsorship
Gold Level Sponsorship
Platinum Level Sponsorship
Titanium Level Sponsorship